Can u guess what this is?
This was taken in the spirit of the name!
This is what got it christened as an "Alien"
And this is my 1st post from the new 'Alien' Laptop!!
Shalu, drawing is not my cup of tea... I nearly flunked it in school and am scarred for life :D ... will try it someday though!
Rules:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I love to procrastinate.
2. Love driving irrespective of the destination.
3. I am a strong believer of my religious faith, but tolerate other regions too.
4. I love the cool new hot lappie!
5. I like Hagrid and Dumbledore's characters the most in the Harry potter series. have read all the books in the series and love it!. The movies leave a lot to be desired although I still watch them.
6. I have only left 2 books half way in my life - The Fountain head, Lord Of the Ring. The former because it was too boring for my taste and the latter because the movies were far far better.
7. I forgive soon. Sometimes too soon.
8. Like remembering the mundane details about the things and people I like the most.
9. Went to a bar every other day for years, but did not drink alcohol. (Am making up for it now) :D
10. Newest liking is scotch on the rocks :D ... yeah, the expensive stuff!
11. For me the Matrix series goes like this. Part 1 - Awesome! Part 2 - cool! Part 3 - hmmmm, so its over?
12. Like doing crazy things that makes people go "what?!"
13. Intentionally left blank.. darn it! now its not.
14. Love Homer simpson, family guy and south park.
15. Kramer, Jerry, Elaine and George are mighty funny.
16. Love watching the stars in the sky since I was in school - dreamer's paradise
17. Friends and Family are very important to me.
18. Cannot wait for The Watchmen to release!
19. Am insanely patient with a super short fuse!
20. Like good things in life, but will rarely get them for myself. Wont think twice while giving them to the ones I love.
21. Dont know how to say no to people.
22. School and College days were soooo much fun. Would love to go back to study full time!
23. Love to work out and stay fit. Need a partner to keep me motivated to do it though!
24. Broke a 1 inch thick concrete brick with my hand!!!! I love martial arts. Someday I want to be able to turn direction in mid-air and kick in two directions with the opposite foot. (like Jet-Li in Romeo must die) :D
25. This thing is not half as hard as it looks! Heck, Abha and bouncing-bubbles! did one with 50! (Correction: bouncing bubbles did not do a 50-tag! I must be seeing things...)
I now get the pleasure of tagging some more jolly folks....
Let me start with my pal Intense(his dry sarcasm will get under ur skin), the gal Valerine(spunky n cheerey - now spelt correctly), the moll Sakshi (uber cool with an 'i dont care attitude), the doll CP (her reviews are KILLER!), Vee (coolest, down to earth, talanted guy I've known since a long time), Shalu (she can be insanely funny - am yet to see her open the funny floodgates on her blog), AVA (intellectually funny - deep reflective posts :D), Smita (the most active blogger I know - Killer book revus - should watch some hollywood movies though!) :D, Ratnakar (detailed and analytical posts!), Some random person with random thoughts and one flyingelephant :D